Applications for the 21-22 school year are currently being accepted. You may download an application here, pick one up in the School Office, or call to request that one be mailed to you.
In addition to the application forms, the parent, guardian, or caregiver will need to provide the following:
- Verification of your residence from ONE of the following sources:
- Homeowner’s insurance policy
- Property tax statement
- Rental property contract, lease, or payment receipt
- Most recent pay stub
- Voter Registration
- Automobile insurance in combination with automobile registration
- Official letter from a social service/government agency within 45 days
- Bank statement within 5 days
- One of the following documents for identification purposes:
- California driver’s license
- State issued ID card
- Valid passport
- Consulate ID
- A copy of your student's full immunization record.
- One of the following for student age verification:
- birth certificate; passport;
- hospital registration of birth (signed by hospital personnel);
- Immigration Visa; or,
- in the case of a foster child if any of the above are not available, a letter from Social Services (signed letter) verifying the birthdate.